Example over steering
Get familiar with the required signals to control the device
- Get familiar with the required signals to control the device
- In general there are two case, a fallback case (case 0) and a research case (case 1).
- If no alarm (A00), the device is released (D98), Watchdog is working and the researcher request a (F99) for research, the device is in the research mode (case 1).
- if an alarm occurs, the watchdog or request is missing, the device switchs back to the fallback mode (case 0)
- Set 65NT_DUMMY_Y720_Y00 = 65 (control value from 0-100%)
- 65NT_DUMMY_Y720_F99 = TRUE (research mode request)
- 65NT_DUMMY_Y720_F96 (5s TRUE, 5s FALSE) (research mode Watchdog)
- IF 65NT_DUMMY_Y720_A00 = FALSE (no alarm) and 65NT_DUMMY_Y720_D97 = TRUE (research mode approval)
- 65NT_DUMMY_Y720_D99 = TRUE (research mode confirmation)
- The researcher has the control until the condition from number 2,3 or 4 are fulfilled.