Live data & control
The live data are date which you can read and write in real time. This is mandatory if you want to validate your control algorithm in real life.
If you want to over steer certain systems you have to follow the following steps.
Finish all the steps mentioned in Historical data/ Meta data
Fill out the Over steering agreement and send it to email@example.com
You’ll get the credentials to over steer the control plant.
Get familiar with the required signals to control the device
- In general there are two case, a fallback case (case 0) and a research case (case 1).
- If no alarm (A00), the device is released (D98), Watchdog is working and the researcher request a (F99) for research, the device is in the research mode (case 1).
- if an alarm occurs, the watchdog or request is missing, the device switchs back to the fallback mode (case 0)
- Set 65NT_DUMMY_Y720_Y00 = 65 (control value from 0-100%)
- 65NT_DUMMY_Y720_F99 = TRUE (research mode request)
- 65NT_DUMMY_Y720_F96 (5s TRUE, 5s FALSE) (research mode Watchdog)
- IF 65NT_DUMMY_Y720_A00 = FALSE (no alarm) and 65NT_DUMMY_Y720_D97 = TRUE (research mode approval)
- 65NT_DUMMY_Y720_D99 = TRUE (research mode confirmation)
- The researcher has the control until the condition from number 2,3 or 4 are fulfilled.
Ask for support (not yet supported)
This is not possible right now
You can also use different gui’s to check the available OPC UA variables.
Attached the step by step description to access the OPC UA values. The script below can be used to run a first trial.
To request live data there is a Realtime API based on websockets.