This inverter is produced by wstech. It’s capable of switching off and on grid. It is part of the installation to enable switching the hole building NEST off-grid.
It’s connected to the batteries of Leclanché and the main switch.
Facts & Figures
- electrical apparent power: 280 kVA
- voltage: 3 x 400 V +/- 10% @ 50 Hz
- grid form: TN grid
- maximal short circuit current: 36 kA
- maximal current: 404 A
- cos (phi): >0.98
- THD: < 3 %
- maximal DC voltage: 890 V
- minimal DC voltage: 450 V
- standby consumption: 30 W
available with a login: