Heat exchanger between the glycol grid and the medium temperature grid .
The MTE-GLY heat exchanger is installed in the NEST building in room A09. The heat exchanger regenerates the geothermal ground heat exchanger and heatpump and connects the glycol grid and the medium temperature grid.
Facts & Figures
- Heating power for domestic hot water: 5 kW
- Heating power for Units: 83 kW
- Specific Heating Power Units: 35 W/m2
- Simultaneous utilization of the units: 70%
- Total power heat exchanger: 239 kW
- Reserve power heat exchanger: 176 kW
- System temperature primary (Empa): 65 /45°C
- System temperature secondary (NEST): 60 /43°C