Supply from Empa area into medium temperature grid of NEST. This connection is installed but not used, because the Empa district heating network is under construction.
The heating is obtained from the Empa district heating network. The Empa “re-cooling network WRG” is fed into the building from the media duct in the basement. The re-cooling network Empa’s WRG supplies the medium temperature grid with heat.
Facts & Figures
- Heating power for floor heating Backbone: 43 kW
- Specific Heating Power floor heating Backbone: 24 W/m2
- Heating power for Units: 83 kW
- Specific Heating Power Units: 35 W/m2
- Heating power for AC-System KLI01: 10 kW
- Heating power for AC-System KLI02: 13 kW
- Simultaneous utilization of the units: 70%
- Total power heat exchanger: 151 kW
- Reserve power heat exchanger: 25 kW
- System temperature primary (Empa): 37 /28°C
- System temperature secondary (NEST): 35 /25°C