Supply from Empa area into static low temperature grid of NEST. This supply is used only for AC systems in the Backbone.
The cold is drawn from the Empa refrigeration network. The Empa “refrigeration network” is routed from the media duct in the basement into the building. Empa’s “refrigeration network” supplies the low temperature grid for air-conditioning with cooling.
Facts & Figures
- Cooling power for AC-System KLI01: 11 kW
- Cooling power for AC-System KLI02: 15 kW
- Cooling power for AC-System ULK01 battery room: 5 kW
- Total power heat exchanger: 31 kW
- Reserve power heat exchanger: 0 kW
- System temperature primary (Empa): 7 /13 °C
- System temperature secondary (NEST): 16 /19 °C