Supply from Empa area into the low temperature grid of NEST.
The Empa “refrigeration network” is routed from the media duct in the basement into the building. Empa’s cooling network supplies the static low temperature grid and the units with cooling.
Facts & Figures
- Cooling power for floor cooling Backbone: 22 kW
- Specific cooling Power floor cooling Backbone: 20 W/m2
- Cooling power for Units: 83 kW
- Simultaneous utilization of the units: 70%
- Specific cooling Power Units: 35 W/m2
- Total power heat exchanger: 107 kW
- Reserve power heat exchanger: 25 kW
- System temperature primary (Empa): 7 /13 °C
- System temperature secondary (NEST): 8 /14 °C