All rooms are mechanically ventilated through a partial air conditioning system.
The supply air is brought in via the ventilation outlets installed in the heating/cooling ceiling. It is regulated with constant volume flow controllers in the corridor area. Silencers are also provided in front of the offices in the corridor area. The exhaust air is extracted through mesh grilles in the walls towards the corridor area and transferred to the partial air conditioning system via the ventilation network.
In summer, the partial air-conditioning system can be used for cooling and in winter for heating. The energy is provided by the heating and cooling system.
Facts & Figures
- Manufacturer: Wolf Klimatechnik
- Type: CKL-iV-1300 re
- Voltage/frequency: 230⁄50 V/Hz
- Maximum power consumption per fan 0.48 kW
- Current consumption per fan 2.1 A
- Heat exchanger efficiency 90%
- Volume flow rate supply air 1080 m3/h
- Volume flow exhaust air 1010 m3/h
- Air heater power: 5kW
- Air heater massflow: 430l/h
- Air cooler power: 2kW
- Air cooler massflow: 172l/h